Sunday 27 March 2011

Welcome

This is the very first post of my very new blog.

Fear not everyone, this is not another of those whiney self-indulgent blogs that clutter up the Internet. My Big Fat Geeky English Blog (or BFGEB for short) is a place where I can put the geeky cartoons that clog up my head on a daily basis. Hopefully they'll amuse someone.

Doing English literature at university is undeniably academically and intellectually stimulating and blah blah blah, but you also have to laugh at it sometimes.

Along the way I'll be trying to answer the questions that plague us all -
  • Is it possible to justify 3 hours contact time a week for the money we pay?
  • Will we ever get a job?
  • Is there any way we can slip Harry Potter into an essay and get away with it?
Stay tuned duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment